The Jewish Eye
Index - Marriage & Family Life
Reviews & Book Excerpts
Back to top
- Dear Daughter (Chapter 11), by Eliyohu Goldschmidt. (Book Excerpt)
A father's wise guidance for wholesome human relationship, a happy marriage, and a serene home.
- Finding Your Bashert, by Shani Stein.
An essential guide for seasoned daters, and their parents, who are working on navigating the Jewish dating scene in search of their perfect mate.
- A Hedge of Roses, by Norman Lamm.
Jewish Insights into Marriage and Married Life. A book on Jewish family purity laws (Taharat ha-mishpahah) and the spiritual aspects of a Jewish marriage.
- I Only Want to Get Married Once, by Chana Levitan.
Dating Secrets for Getting It Right the First Time. Filled with real-life anecdotes and insightful dating advice, this book will help you better understand yourself and what you really need to succeed in building a loving marriage.
- The Jew and His Home, by Eliyahu Kitov.
This is a perfect guide book for those seeking an introduction to Torah Observant family life, as well as a reference guide for students, newlyweds, and anyone seeking to learn more about one of the most important tenants of Judaism - i.e., Jewish Family life.
- Marital Intimacy: A Traditional Jewish Approach, by Rabbi Avraham Peretz Friedman.
A refreshing, candid, and sensitive overview of the Jewish views concerning marital intimacy - and the many misconceptions that surround this complex subject.
- Marriage (Chapter 8), by Rabbi Zelig Pliskin. (Book Excerpt)
A wise and sensitive guide to making any marriage even better.
- Marriage Made in Heaven, by Nathan Drazin.
A trail-blazing book on Jewish marital relations and relationships that was written from an Orthodox perspective in an era when such books were not written.
- Oceans Apart: A Guide to Maintaining Family Ties at a Distance, by Rochel U. Berman.
Oceans Apart will help you understand and enhance your long distance family relationships.
- Perfect Strangers: Redefining Intermarriage, by Rabbi Avraham Jacobovitz.
Rabbi Jacobovitz deftly explains the philosophical aspects of intermarriage and describes some of the real issues that intermarried couples face. This book is a must for anyone who wants to better understand the challenges of intermarriage and ways to deal with its ripple effects.
- The Shidduch Crisis, by Michael J. Salamon.
An honest look at the real difficulties faced by the dating public in today s Orthodox world.
Questions or Comments? Send an email to:
Copyright © The Jewish Eye 2001 - 2017 All Rights Reserved