The Jewish Eye
Recommended Reading Lists
Back to top
- Allergy Free At Last!, by Leiba Bibla.
A collection of yeast-free, soy-free, egg-free, nut-free and gluten-free recipes, and more...
- America Cooks Kosher, Presented by Beth Tfiloh Congregation and Beth Tfiloh Dahan Community School.
This cookbook will pique your "epicuriosity" and with its outstanding collection of traditional and modern American and Jewish recipes.
- The Dairy Gourmet, by Sarah M. Lasry.
Secret recipes from the popular Tastebuds Gourmet Cafe and Flower Shop in Lakewood, NJ.
- Dining In, by the Ladies Auxiliary of Yeshiva Masoras Avos.
Over 500 mouthwatering recipes featuring familiar ingredients and including appropriate brachos.
- Food Processor Bible Cookbook, by Norene Gilletz.
A complete guide to using your food processor. Now bigger and better than ever with over 100 new recipes!
- Healthy Helpings Cookbook, by Norene Gilletz.
Perfect for the health-conscious cook! 800 Fast and Fabulous Recipes.
- Kosher by Design, by Susie Fishbein.
Picture-Perfect Food for the Holidays and Every Day.
- Kosher by Design: Entertains, by Susie Fishbein.
Contains 250 brand-new kosher recipes, and also offers detailed guidance on hosting nine different types of parties.
- Kosher by Design: Kids in the Kitchen, by Susie Fishbein.
A collection of 80 kid-friendly, kosher recipes that will have your kids eager to learn how to cook and to help out in the kitchen.
- Kosher By Design Lightens Up, by Susie Fishbein .
Fabulous food for a healthier lifestyle.
- Kosher by Design: Short on Time, by Susie Fishbein.
140 brand new, gourmet-styled quick and easy to prepare Kosher recipes
- The Kosher Palette, edited by Susie Fishbein and Sandra Blank.
Emphasizing fresh, seasonal ingredients and dishes that look as sensational as they taste, the food featured here is certain to stir your senses!
- Levana Cooks Dairy-Free, by Levana Kirschenbaum.
Natural and delicious dairy-free recipes for your favorite "forbidden" foods.
- Levana's Table - Kosher Cookbook, by Levana Kirschenbaum.
For more than 20 years, Levana Kirschenbaum has delighted New Yorkers with her bakery, catering business and cooking classes. Now, for the first time, she shares her kosher recipes and kitchen wisdom with home cooks everywhere.
- The Lowfat Jewish Vegetarian Cookbook: Healthy Traditions from Around the World, by Debra Wasserman.
Over 150 lowfat Jewish vegetarian recipes with an international flavor.
- Manna from Heaven Cookbook, from the Rudlin Torah Academy.
Down to Earth Kosher Recipes
- Matza 101 Cookbook, by Jenny Kdoshim & Debbie Bevans.
The only cookbook in the world dedicated solely to Matza!
- MicroWays Cookbook, by Norene Gilletz.
Over 600 kosher recipes designed with taste and convenience in mind.
- My Most Favorite Dessert Cookbook, by Doris Schechter.
A wonderful pareve dessert cookbook that will delight the casual and gourmet cook alike. A large Passover section also makes this a perfect seasonal gift!
- Norene's Healthy Kitchen, by Norene Gilletz.
Fresh, healthful spins on old and new favorites.
- Nutritious and Delicious Kosher Cooking, by Naomi Muller.
Over 150 whole grain and healthy, fat-free recipes.
- Olive Trees and Honey, by Gil Marks.
A Treasury of Vegetarian Recipes from Jewish Communities Around the World
- Passover by Design, by Susie Fishbein.
Picture-perfect Kosher by Design recipes for the holiday.
- Passover Cookery, by Joan Kekst.
Kosher, Pesach recipes that will delight the senses and enhance the repertoire of cooks of all skill levels.
- Salad Time Gift Set, by Rivky Katz.
Over 500 original and unique salad recipes in this 2 book collection.
- Simple Pleasures Cookbook, compiled by the Jewish Caring Network of Baltimore.
Healthful everyday kosher recipes for body and soul.
- Spice & Spirit Cookbook, by Esther Blau, Tzirrel Deitsch and Cherna Light.
Keeping kosher and celebrating the Jewish holidays receive an added, joyful dimension, with practical guidelines interwoven with spiritual insights into many aspects of Jewish life and observance. This cookbook is a staple in most Jewish homes!
- Spice & Spirit Passover Cookbook, by Lubavich Woman's Organization.
A one-of-a-kind cookbook that will become an indispensable part of your Passover culinary library!
- A Taste of Nostalgia, by Rabbi Abraham J. Twerski and Judi Dick.
Tales and Recipes to Nourish Body and Soul: A collection of more than 150 traditional recipes that are accompanied by a treasure trove of soul nourishing stories for you to read and to share over the dinner table.
Questions or Comments? Send an email to:
Copyright © The Jewish Eye 2001 - 2017 All Rights Reserved