The Jewish Eye
Recommended Reading Lists
Index: Titles A-C
Back to top
- The 613 Commandments (2 vol. set), by Rabbi Moshe Ben Maimon (Maimonides/Rambam).
- Abraham's Journey: Reflections on the Life of the Founding Patriarch, by Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik.
- All But My Life, by Gerda Weissmann Klein.
- Allergy Free At Last!, by Leiba Bibla.
- Alshich on the Torah (3 vol.), by Rav Moshe Alshich.
- Amazing Adventures of the Jewish People, by Max I. Dimont.
- Amazing Passover Desserts, by Penny Wantuck Eisenberg.
- America Cooks Kosher, Presented by Beth Tfiloh Congregation and Beth Tfiloh Dahan Community School.
- The American Jew As Patriot, Soldier, And Citizen, by Simon Wolf.
- American Jewry and the Civil War, by Bertram Wallace Korn.
- An American Orthodox Dreamer: Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik and Boston's Maimonides School, by Seth Farber.
- The Art of Being Jewish in Modern Times, edited by Barbara Kirshenblatt-Gimblett and Jonathan Karp.
- The Artscroll Children's Book of Yonah, by Shmuel Blitz.
- The Artscroll Children's Megillah, by Shmuel Blitz.
- ArtScroll Youth Haggadah, translation and comments by Rabbi Nosson Scherman and Rabbi Yitzchok Zev Scherman.
- The Aryeh Kaplan Anthology 2-Volume Slip-Case Set, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- The Aryeh Kaplan Anthology, Volume I, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- The Aryeh Kaplan Anthology, Volume II, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- The Aryeh Kaplan Reader, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- The Avengers: A Jewish War Story
, by Rich Cohen.
- The Bahir: Illumination, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah Basics: A Practical Family Guide to Coming of Age Together, edited by Cantor Helen Leneman.
- The Bar/Bat Mitzvah Memory Book: An Album for Treasuring the Spiritual Celebration, by Jeffrey K. Salkin and Nina Salkin.
- The Bar/Bat Mitzvah Planner, by Emily Haft Bloom.
- Bar Mitzvah/Bat Mitzvah: Planning the Perfect Day, by Amy Nebens.
- The Bar Mitzvah Treasury, by Rabbi Yonah Weinrib and Rabbi Yaakov Salomon.
- The Bat Mitzvah Treasury, by Rabbi Yonah Weinrib.
- Bartinura Mishna: Rosh Hashanah, translated by Rabbi Yehoshua Cohen.
- Because of Romek: A Holocaust Survivor's Memoir, by David Faber.
- Before Hashem You Shall Be Purified: Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik on the Days of Awe, by Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik.
- Behind Prison Walls, by Tzila Amidror Heller and Elizabeth Maor.
- Beyond Survival, by Shimon Apisdorf.
- The Bielski Brothers, by Peter Duffy.
- Bircas Hachammah: Blessing of the Sun-Renewal of Creation, by J. David Bleich, I. David Bleich, and Nosson Scherman.
- Bircas Hachamah - New Expanded Edition, by Rabbi J. David Bleich.
- Blackman Mishna Study Series: Rosh Hashana / Yoma, translated and annotated by Rabbi Philip Blackman.
- Blessings of Freedom: Chapters in American Jewish History, by Michael Feldberg.
- A Boy, a Chicken, and the Lion of Judah: How Ari Became a Vegetarian, by Roberta Kalechofsky.
- Branching Out: German-Jewish Immigration to the United States 1820-1914, by Avraham Barkai.
- The Brigade, by Howard Blum
- Call to the Infinite, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- Celebrating with Jewish Crafts, by Rebeca Edid Ruzansky.
- Chanukah: Its History, Observance, And Significance, by Rabbi Meir Zlotowitz and Rabbi Hersh Goldwurm.
- Chanukah With Bina, Benny, And Chaggai Hayonah, by Yaffa Ganz.
- Chasidic Masters, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- Children's Learning Series #4: Chanukah Surprise, by Menucha Fuchs.
- Chol HaMoed, by Rabbi Dovid Zucker and Rabbi Moshe Francis.
- Chronicle of Jewish History: From the Patriarchs to the 21st Century, by Sol Scharfstein.
- The Chronicle of the Lodz Ghetto, 1941-1944, by Lucjan Dobroszycki.
- The Civil War Diary of Clara Solomon, edited by Elliott Ashkenazi.
- The Classic Family Zemiros, edited by Rabbi Nosson Scherman.
- The Coins And Banknotes of Palestine Under the British Mandate, 1927-1947, by Howard M. Berlin.
- Companion Guide to the Rosh Hashana Prayer Service, by Moshe I. Sorscher.
- Companion Guide to the Yom Kippur Prayer Service, by Moshe I. Sorscher.
- The Complete ArtScroll Siddur, edited by Rabbi Nosson Scherman and Rabbi Meir Zlotowitz.
- The Complete Bar/Bat Mitzvah Planner, by Linda Seifer Sage.
- Complete Guide to Yarmulka Design, by Ricky Wolbrom and Mati Jacobovits.
- Confrontation: The Existential Thought of Rabbi J.B. Soloveitchik, by Zvi Kolitz.
- Crafting Jewish, by Rivky Koenig.
- Creating Lively Passover Seders, by David Arnow.
Questions or Comments? Send an email to:
Copyright © The Jewish Eye 2001 - 2018 All Rights Reserved