The Jewish Eye
Recommended Reading Lists
Index: Titles D-G
Back to top
- A Daily Dose of Torah (Series 2) - The Rabbinic Festivals and Fast Days, by Rabbi Yosaif Asher Weiss.
- The Dairy Gourmet, by Sarah M. Lasry.
- Darash Moshe I, by Rabbi Moshe Feinstein.
- Days of Awe, by Shmuel Yosef Agnon.
- Days Of Awe: Sfas Emes, by Rabbi Yosef Stern.
- Days Of Joy: Sfas Emes, by Rabbi Yosef Stern.
- Dear Rabbi, Why Can't I Marry Her?, by Rabbi Eliezer Shemtov.
- Derashot Harav: Selected Lectures of Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik, by Arnold Lustiger.
- The Diary of a Young Girl, by Anne Frank.
- The Diary of Mary Berg: Growing Up in the Warsaw Ghetto, by Mary Berg .
- Dining In, by the Ladies Auxiliary of Yeshiva Masoras Avos.
- Dorash Moshe, by Rav Moshe Feinstein.
- A Durable Peace: Israel and Its Place Among the Nations, by Benjamin Netanyahu.
- Echoes Of Glory, by Rabbi Berel Wein.
- Edith's Story: Courage, Love, and Survival during World War II, by Edith Van Hessen Velmans.
- Encounters, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- The End of the British Mandate for Palestine, 1948, by Motti Golani.
- Escape, Evasion and Revenge: The True Story of a German-Jewish RAF Pilot who Bombed Berlin and Became a POW , by Marc H. Stevens.
- Esther HaMalkah (Hebrew Only), by Rabbi David Cohen.
- Exclusion and Hierarchy: Orthodoxy, Nonobservance, and the Emergence of Modern Jewish Identity, by Adam S. Ferziger.
- Exploring Jewish History, by Shirley Stern.
- Exploring the Thought of Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik, by Marc D. Angel.
- Facets and Faces, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- Faith & Fate, by Rabbi Berel Wein.
- The Family Haggadah, Translation and introduction by Rabbi Nosson Scherman, and marginal notes by Rabbi Avie Gold.
- Fantastic Foto Hunt: Chanukah
- Fate and Destiny: From Holocaust to the State of Israel, by Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik.
- Festival of Freedom: Essays on Pesah And the Haggadah, by Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik.
- The Festivals In Halachah, by Rabbi Shlomo Yosef Zevin.
- The Fighting Rabbis: Jewish Military Chaplains and American History , by Albert Slomovitz.
- Fighting Terrorism, by Benjamin Netanyahu.
- Five Chimneys: The Story of Auschwitz, by Olga Lengyel .
- Food Processor Bible Cookbook, by Norene Gilletz.
- Forgotten Voices of the Holocaust, by Lyn Smith.
- For Kids - Putting G-d on Your Guest List, by Jeffrey K. Salkin.
- Four Centuries of Jewish Women's Spirituality: A Sourcebook, by Ellen M. Umansky and Dianne Ashton.
- Four Thousand Years of Jewish History: Then and Now, by Jack Lefcourt.
- Fragments of Memory: From Kolin to Jerusalem , by Hana Greenfield.
- From Ashes to Life: My Memories of the Holocaust, by Lucille Eichengreen.
- From Haven to Home: 350 Years of Jewish Life in America, edited by Michael W. Grunberger.
- From Rabin to Netanyahu: Israel's Troubled Agenda, edited by Efraim Karsh.
- GI Jews: How World War II Changed a Generation, by Deborah Dash Moore.
- The GI's Rabbi, by David Max Eichhorn.
- A Gift For Yom Tov, by Rabbi Yisroel Miller.
- Given Up For Dead, by Flint Whitlock.
Questions or Comments? Send an email to:
Copyright © The Jewish Eye 2001 - 2018 All Rights Reserved