The Jewish Eye
Recommended Reading Lists
Index: Titles K-O
Back to top
- Kabbalah and the Age of the Universe, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- The Kestenbaum Edition TIKKUN, by Rabbi Avie Gold.
- The King's Treasures / Megillas Esther, by Rabbi Eliezer Ginsburg.
- Kol Dodi On Megillas Esther, by Rabbi David Feinstein.
- Kosher by Design, by Susie Fishbein.
- Kosher by Design: Entertains, by Susie Fishbein.
- Kosher by Design: Kids in the Kitchen, by Susie Fishbein.
- Kosher By Design Lightens Up, by Susie Fishbein.
- Kosher by Design: Short on Time, by Susie Fishbein.
- Kosher Living: It's More Than Just the Food, by Ron Isaacs.
- The Kosher Palette, edited by Susie Fishbein and Sandra Blank.
- The Land Question in Palestine, 1917-1939, by Kenneth W. Stein.
- Laws of the Seder, by Rabbi David Feinstein.
- Leining Master MP3 CD, Leining by Rabbi Jeremy Wieder.
- Let My Nation Live, by Yosef Deutsch.
- The Letters of Jonathan Netanyahu: The Commander of the Entebbe Rescue Force, compiled by Benjamin & Iddo Natanyahu.
- Levana Cooks Dairy-Free, by Levana Kirschenbaum.
- Levana's Table - Kosher Cookbook, by Levana Kirschenbaum.
- Lieutenant Birnbaum: A Soldier's Story, by Meyer Birnbaum.
- The Light Beyond, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- The Lipman Edition Megillah with the Complete Purim Evening Services, by Rabbi Nosson Scherman & Rabbi Meir Zlotowitz.
- Lives of Hitler's Jewish Soldiers, by Bryan Mark Rigg.
- Living Jewish, by Rabbi Berel Wein.
- The Living Torah, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- The Lonely Man of Faith, by Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik.
- The Lost Princess & Other Kabbalistic Tales Of Rebbe Nachman Of Breslov, by Rebbe Nachman Of Breslov & Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- Love and Terror in the God Encounter: he Theological Legacy of Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik, by David Hartman.
- Love In A World Of Sorrow: A Teenage Girl's Holocaust Memoirs, by Fanya Gottesfeld Heller.
- The Lowfat Jewish Vegetarian Cookbook, by Debra Wasserman.
- Ma'ayanah shel Torah, compiled by Rabbi Alexander Zusia Friedman.
- Machzor Mesoras HaRav: Rosh HaShanah, edited by Arnold Lustiger.
- Machzor Mesoras HaRav: Yom Kippur, edited by Arnold Lustiger.
- Machzor: Pesach Full Size - Ashkenaz, by Rabbi Avie Gold, Rabbi Meir Zlotowitz, and Rabbi Nosson Scherman.
- Made in Heaven: A Jewish Wedding Guide, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- The Magic Box, by Helena Miller.
- Maimonides' Principles, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- Mandate Days: British Lives in Palestine, 1918-1948, by Dr. A. J. Sherman.
- Manna from Heaven Cookbook, from the Rudlin Torah Academy.
- Matza 101 Cookbook, by Jenny Kdoshim & Debbie Bevans.
- The Me'am Loez Haggadah (Ashkenazic), by Rabbi Yaakov Culi and edited Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- Meditation and Kabbalah, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- Meditation and the Bible, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- Megillah: Illustrated Youth Edition, by Rabbi Nosson Scherman & Rabbi Meir Zlotowitz.
- Megillath Esther (The Book of Esther), translated and compiled by Rabbi A.J. Rosenberg.
- Memoirs of Glueckel of Hameln
, by Gluckel.
- Mentor of Generations: Reflections on Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik, by Zev Eleff.
- Metsudah Chumash/Rashi - Student Size, translated by Rabbi Avrohom Davis.
- Metsudah Siddur with linear English translation, by Rabbi Avrohom Davis.
- MicroWays Cookbook, by Norene Gilletz.
- MitzvahChic: How to Host a Meaningful, Fun, Drop-Dead Gorgeous Bar or Bat Mitzvah, by Gail Anthony Greenberg.
- Modern Jewish Identity : A Rationalistic Motivation for Remaining Jewish, by Esther Reisel and Rudi Reisel.
- Mothers and Children: Jewish Family Life in Medieval Europe, by Elisheva Baumgarten.
- My Just War: The Memoir of a Jewish Red Army Soldier in World War II, by Gabriel Temkin.
- My Most Favorite Dessert Cookbook, by Doris Schechter.
- My War against the Nazis: A Jewish Soldier with the Red Army, by Adam Broner.
- Netanyahu: The Road to Power, by Ben Caspit and Ilan Kfir.
- New Perspectives on Israeli History, by Laurence Silberstein.
- The New Work of Our Hands, by Mae Rockland Tupa.
- The New York Times Passover Cookbook, by Linda Amster.
- Night, by Elie Wiesel.
- No Time to Mourn: The True Story of a Jewish Partisan Fighter, by Leon Kahn.
- Norene's Healthy Kitchen, by Norene Gilletz.
- Nutritious and Delicious Kosher Cooking, by Naomi Muller.
- Olive Trees and Honey, by Gil Marks.
- On Judaism, by Rabbi Emanuel Feldman.
- Once in 28 Years: The Blessing of the Sun: Birkas Hachama, by Rabbi Moshe Goldberger.
- The One Hour Purim Primer, by Shimon Apisdorf.
- One Palestine, Complete: Jews and Arabs Under the British Mandate, by Tom Segev.
- The Other in Jewish Thought and History: Constructions of Jewish Culture and Identity, by Laurence Silberstein and Robert L. Cohn.
- Outpouring of the Soul, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan & Nachman of Breslov.
Questions or Comments? Send an email to:
Copyright © The Jewish Eye 2001 - 2017 All Rights Reserved