The Jewish Eye
Recommended Reading Lists
Index: Titles T-Z
Back to top
- A Taste of Nostalgia, by Rabbi Abraham J. Twerski and Judi Dick.
- Tefillin, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- Ten Days of Birthright Israel, by Leonard Saxe and Barry Chazan.
- Terrorism: How the West Can Win, edited by Benjamin Netanyahu.
- The Three Festivals: Sfas Emes, by Rabbi Yosef Stern.
- To Survive Sobibor, by Dov Freiberg.
- Toras Chaim Chumash, edited by Rav Mordechai Leib Katzenellenbogen.
- Touched by the Seder, by Rabbi Yechiel Spero.
- A Treasury Of Chassidic Tales - Festivals, by Rabbi Shlomo Yosef Zevin.
- Triumph Of Survival, by Rabbi Berel Wein.
- Tovarisch, I Am Not Dead, by Garri S. Urban.
- Tzitzith - A Thread of Light, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- The Ultimate Bar/Bat Mitzvah Celebration Book, by Jayne Cohen and Lori Weinrott.
- The Ultimate B'nai Mitzvah Handbook, by Mildred Brill Schorr.
- Understanding Jewish History: Texts and Commentaries, by Steven Bayme.
- Until the Mashiach: The Life of Rabbi Nachman, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- Until We Meet Again: A True Story of Love and Survival in the Holocaust, by Michael Korenblit and Kathleen Janger.
- Vegetarian Judaism: A Guide for Everyone, by Roberta Kalechofsky.
- Vegetarianism and the Jewish Tradition, by Louis A. Berman.
- The Vision of Eden: Animal Welfare and Vegetarianism in Jewish Law and Mysticism, by David Sears.
- The Warriors: My Life As A Jewish Soviet Partisan, by Harold Zissman.
- The Warsaw Diary of Adam Czerniakow: Prelude to Doom, by Adam Hilberg.
- Waters of Eden, by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan.
- We Are Many: Reflections On American Jewish History And Identity, by Edward S. Shapiro.
- Where They Lie, by Mel Young.
- Where We Stand: Jewish Consciousness on Campus, edited by Allan L. Smith.
- Who Will Write Our History? Emanuel Ringelblum, the Warsaw Ghetto, and the Oyneg Shabes Archive, by Samuel D. Kassow.
- William & Rosalie: A Holocaust Testimony, by William and Rosalie Schiff.
- The Woman Who Defied Kings: The Life and Times of Dona Gracia Nasi, by Andrée Aelion Brooks.
- Written Out of History: Our Jewish Foremothers, by Emily Taitz and Sondra Henry.
- Yad Avraham Mishnah Series: Seder Moed, by Rabbi A.J. Rosenberg.
- Yad Avraham Mishnah Series: Seder Nezikin , by Rabbi A.J. Rosenberg.
- Yad Avrohom Mishnah Series: Tractates ROSH HASHANAH, YOMA, SUCCAH, by Rabbi Yosef Rottenberg.
- Viduy / Confession, by Rabbi Nosson Scherman.
- Yom Kippur: Its Significance, Laws, And Prayers, by Rabbi Hersh Goldwurm, Rabbi Meir Zlotowitz, and Rabbi Nosson Scherman.
- Yom Kippur Machzor: With Commentary Adapted From the Teachings of Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik, edited by Arnold Lustiger.
- Yom Kippur Readings, edited by Dov Peretz Elkins.
- Yom Kippur With Bina, Benny, And Chaggai Hayonah, by Yaffa Ganz.
- Yonah / Jonah, by Rabbi Meir Zlotowitz.
- You Should See Yourself: Jewish Identity in Postmodern American Culture, edited by Vincent Brook.
Questions or Comments? Send an email to:
Copyright © The Jewish Eye 2001 - 2018 All Rights Reserved